No canoes out on the lakes

Due to heavy rainfall with elements of thunderstorms and possible storms Arvika Rescue Service advises us not to send out canoeists for the next 1-2 days. Of course we follow the rescue service’s recommendation and follow up the weather forecasts closely. If there are any changes, you will receive more information here.

Rainy greetings from Team Glaskogen